Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sue and Lynn's quilts

Just finished both of these this weekend.  Sue's is the first quilt.  A sampler that turned out very pretty.  The pictures dont do this quilt justice.  This quilt was a bit of a challenge but I think we got it.  There was some fullness in the quilt and in the borders.  I chose an all over for the center then I did a segregated design in the border.  I managed to get most of the fullness quilted down..  Im happy with the way it turned out..  Thank you Sue!!


 I had never worked on Twall (sp) before so this was a new experience for me.  Lynn wanted a simple all over that didnt detract from the pattern.  I chose a Floopy Flower and Im tickled with the way it turned out...  I love the solid back that shows the design, basically she now has a reversible quilt.
Thank you Lynn.


Thanks for taking a peek...
Lynnie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am trying to find this pattern. Where is it available? I saw this as a block of the month but have not seen it anywhere else.