Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Isabella!!



I finally finished the binding on Isabella. She's one big lady--105 x 105. She is made from the BQ3 pattern that I bought at Aunt Mary's Quilt Shop. An excellent place for those large prints that we love but hate to cut up. Easy pattern to do too! The picture of the white with quilting on it is the back, almost as pretty as the front. I got to practice lots and lots of feathers on this quilt.

Thanks for taking a peek....

Lynnie









3 comments:

Teresa Silva said...

This turned out gorgeous. I love how you quilted all the feathers. You made it look so easy. I love it!

Janet O. said...

Just came over here on a link from another blog and I have to tell you that this quilting is beautiful! You have done an excellent job on blocks whose shape present an extra challenge!

Mary said...

Your quilting is beautiful! Bravo!!