Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Donna's dragon flies!!


Just finished Donna's dragon flies and I really like the way it turned out... I did custom dragon flies in each of the blocks, if there wasnt one to shadow. Then I did some swirly girly type quilting around them . Was told that the dragon flies almost look like trapunto.. It was a fun quilt to do and I think Donna really liked it.. It will be hanging in the QA quilt show in Monroe this week end in Aunt Mary's booth.
Stop in take a peek.
Thanks for looking...
Lynnie

3 comments:

Joy said...

I just found you on one of the quilt boards... I was looking at your giraffe quilt.. and I saw you had a website.. I love your dragonfly quilting on this... and funny thing.. I just bought some of that dragonfly fabric... what are your fees to quilt? I am brand new to quilting so excited about getting one done. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyn said...

It must have been quilting board..My fees are by the square in, ranging from 1.5 to 5 psi.. I always give a quote before I put a stitch into the quilt... Dont like surprises and dont think my customers do either, thanks again
Lyn
P.S. you can email me at
LynDurbin@mail.com