Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Theresa's quilting

Just changed the top picture as the customer did decide that she wanted something put into the blue flowers, I ended up outlining them and then doing a leafy thing in the green leaves. ----I had been waiting to do this quilt for almost 2 weeks-I was really looking forward to it. I learned during the quilting that I really like to do the tighter type quilting. The top was awesome to work with, had just a tiny bit of fullness in a couple of the flowers but other than that it was a quilters dream. I wish I could get a picture of the whole quilt, it measures out at 106 x107. Cant tell you how many hours are in here or how many bobbins there are. All in all I REALLY like this quilt. Hope the customer is as happy with it as I am. Thanks for looking,

No comments: