Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cant believe its been 2 weeks since I posted!!

Okay, I put all this in and it wont let me edit it the way I want, so my captions arent connected to the pictures. Grrrrrr.




This first quilt belongs to Nancy, I love the dwirling and the movement that it gives a quilt.




The Kitty quilt belongs to Penny and it is sooo cute. She did all those little squares, more patience than I have but it turned out awesome..





Beth is a new customer. She was her last year with her mom and saw a D9P that I was working on and went home and created her own, this one is gonna be a gift for a SIL.
Cleo's Christmas trees are just darling...It is a wall hanging that is going to England.

Thanks for taking a peek!!
Lynnie

2 comments:

Gari in AL said...

Great quilting on some really nice quilts.

Amy said...

Such a cute kitty quilt!